|1. Cushy||2. Contour||3. Half Moon|
Are you one of those people who prefer sleeping in any position you want? The problem is, quite often, many people complain about back pain problems once they get up from their bed. People of this 21st century work their fingers to the bone.
They prefer having a luxurious and comfortable lifestyle by earning a decent living with their hard work. In this daily life run, people often forget to get some proper sleep.
In general, an average man spends 1/3rd of his life sleeping. Do you not expect your sleep to be peaceful and comfortable after working so hard for the whole day? Of course, you do!
This guide will address all of the issues regarding back pain, and we will provide you with a solution. In this article, you will find several pillow products that can help you get over your back pain problem.
There are a lot of soft and comfortable pillows available online, which can help you sleep comfortably without any back pain. The following are all the best products you will ever come across.
Top 15 Best Pillows For Back Sleepers 2020
1. Cushy Form Knee Pillow
If there is a pregnant woman in the house, the cushy form pillow can provide enough comfort so that the mother can take a sound sleep.
The pillow provides support to your hips, back, and spine. It comes with spine alignment facilities and washable cover, which is one of the most significant advantages of this pillow.
The memory foam orthopedic contour wedges help in providing support to almost every part of your body. Thus, maintaining the proper shape of the body. Several physical therapists recommend the cushy form pillow for body pain relief and structure maintenance.
- The pillow is soft and comfortable.
- It helps in improving the blood circulation of the body.
- The pillow will prove useful during various issues like pregnancy, arthritis, migraines, knee pain, injuries, bursitis, sciatica, postural problems, and so on.
- It comes with a washable cover.
- The pillow is not suitable for broad thighs.
2. Contour Legacy
Do you feel pain in your back while sleeping? Then Contour Legacy leg pillows will not let you down. These pillows are available mainly in four colors featuring: white, Ergodough, Deluxe cooling, and two pack leg bundle type.
The pillow provides a soothing effect to people suffering from various types of body pain, especially in the legs, knees, and back.
You will get a sound sleep if you buy this Contour Legacy pillow, which helps you move in any position freely around the bed. The pillow features breathable memory foam, which lets air pass in and out of the pillow, unlike traditional ones.
The ventilated system of the pillow makes it softer than usual. It is the best pillow that provides knee and leg support at the same time.
The contour legacy pillow has got crescent pelvic clearance even for fittings of your legs while sleeping. The aligning facility of the cushion reduces your back pain in no time.
- The pillow helps in the alignment of legs, knees, and spine in your sleep naturally.
- Contour legacy pillows stabilize your body and maintain posture.
- The Ergonomic contour shape helps in your free movement while sleeping.
- The legacy leg pillow comes in 20% longer size than usual traditional pillow designs.
- The thickness of the pillow often makes people uncomfortable.
3. Half Moon Bolster
The perfect shape of this pillow helps in maintaining the proper body posture of the person. If you use this bolster pillow in your sleep, then you can get appropriate spine support.
It also acts as spine support and a leg elevator at the same time due to its raised platform. The elevation of the pillow helps in maintaining proper blood circulation in various parts of the body.
The visco-elastic memory foam makes it soft and comfortable for sleeping purposes. You will be glad to know physical therapists, doctors, sports trainers, and even chiropractors recommend this pillow due to its multi-purpose nature, especially for knee surgeries, hip pain, back pain, and poor spine alignment.
- The pillow comes with a removable, as well as the washable cover.
- It provides proper alignment to your spine.
- It gives you back pain relief and optimal comfort.
- It is in use in the medical as well as the sports field.
- The Bolster pillow does not provide much support to the back sleepers as it does in the case of side sleepers.
You can feel the difference if you use an appropriate, functional knee pillow, which is capable of maintaining your body posture. Such a pillow will help in the best way to give you body pain relief.
This Primica premium pain-relieving leg pillow is the best type of pillow among most of the cushions available online. It is bigger and more durable than most of the other memory foam knee pillows.
If you are suffering from knee pain or back pain due to poor blood circulation, then you can use this Primica knee pillows to get a peaceful sleep at night. It helps in maintaining the blood circulation of the body part, reducing knee and back pain.
The pillow can make a pregnant lady sleep peacefully at night. If you are a side sleeper or a back sleeper suffering from spine misalignment problems or back pain, then this leg pillow is an ideal choice for you.
- The pillow has got memory foam, which provides support and comfort to the back sleepers at night.
- The pillow comes with a washable pillowcase.
- During pregnancies or any bone injury, doctors and physical therapists highly recommend this Primica pillow for body pain relief.
- The deep crest of the knee pillow from Primica helps in providing a proper place for leg support during your sleep.
- The memory foam used in the product is quite hard, and it often ends up making the back sleepers uncomfortable.
5. Zenesse Health
If you are looking for the best pillow for back sleepers, then you can check out the Luxelift support that provides you with a bed wedge pillow. Generally, you will find it is of 12 inches or 8-inch height, but the height varies as it is adjustable.
The pillow contains cooling gel-infused memory foam technology, which helps in keeping your body sweat-free and comfortable. This pillow can help a person suffering from various problems including, back and knee pain, bone injury, acid reflux, GERD, Sinus, and even Snoring.
The gel feature of the pillow is of great therapeutic use. This pillow comes with a soft bamboo case pillow cover, which is removable and washable at the same time.
The Zenesse health support pillow is the best back sleeper pillow as it provides full elevation support to the legs and knee, maintaining spine alignment and lowering of back pain.
You can say bye-bye tp various body pain such as varicose veins, restless leg syndrome, and lower back pain.
- The pillow has got four airflow technologies, which enable the passage of air in and out of the pillow.
- It provides proper support to the back sleepers while sleeping.
- The natural bamboo pillow cover is removable and washable at the same time.
- The highly adjustable elevation of the pillow makes it the ideal choice for most people.
- The pillow gives off a pungent, strong smell, which is enough to make the users uncomfortable.
6. Moventur Bamboo Neck Roll
Do you have neck pain and cannot get a peaceful sleep due to the pain? Then you should go for the best pillow for back sleepers with neck pain. Most of the youths of this generation face severe neck or cervical pain.
Worry no more, this Moventur Bamboo neck roll pillow will take care of various body pain such as back, cervix, lumbar, and neck.
The design of the pillow is such that you can use it as a head pillow and neck support as well. It consists of a cylinder memory foam core.
Denneroll is a perfect option to get good sleep, which relaxes your neck by reducing pain in the neck and other areas by the neck.
The pillow features multi-purpose as you can even use it as a back-roll pillow when you have to sit straight for hours. The cover of the neck roll pillow is removable and washable.
The most significant advantage of this pillow is that you can easily carry it anywhere you want because of its small size and lightweight. The pillow is temperature regulating, which ensures you do not feel uncomfortable anyway, thanks to its hypoallergenic and antibacterial material.
- The neck roll pillow comes with a removable and washable cover.
- It provides proper support to your neck while sleeping.
- The neck roll is antibacterial due to its bamboo finishing.
- The pillow has got temperature regulators, which in turn regulates your body temperature while sleeping.
- Though the pillow is easy to carry, it is too small for people with large sizes.
Many hail this brand as the best pillow Back sleeper. The pillow consists of premium memory foam, which makes it one of the most comfortable leg pillows of all time. As the name suggests, this pillow features five vibrant colors, including, Navy, Red, Grey, Yellow, and Gray.
The pillow comes in high-density premium memory foam. The ergonomic design of this knee pillow provides extra support and comfort to the knees, which in turn aligns your spine.
You can easily wash this pillow without any hesitation. The pillow flaunts an extra piece of support at the top so that it does not leave your leg while sleeping somehow.
If you use this pillow, you will feel the difference in your sleep. It is the best pillow for back sleeper as it helps in reducing Sciatica, back pain, hip joint pain, knee pain, and so on.
- The pillow comes with a deep crest to hold your legs in the proper place while sleeping.
- It has a removable and washable pillow cover.
- The pillow has got extra support to hold your legs in place while sleeping.
- It reduces body pain at ease.
- Some people might find it too bulky and hard to use.
8. Abco Tech Half Moon
Do you want to sleep peacefully without having any discomfort due to body pain? Then this half-moon pillow bolster is just for you. It features a pain-relieving memory foam cushion and has a removable and washable cotton cover.
The pillow reduces stress on the spine and other parts of the body, where there is no proper blood circulation. The material is ultra-soft, making it breathable and comfortable material. The pillow flaunts three-layer covering and serves multi-purpose.
The Ergonomic curves of this pillow give support to the legs and knees. You will glad to know that the best physical therapists and doctors insist their patients purchase this brand to overcome any bodily injury.
- It has got three layers covering.
- The cotton cover of the pillow makes the most comfortable part of all the users.
- The quality memory foam makes it quite soft for use.
- The ergonomic curves provide proper support to the body parts while sleeping.
- The pillow does not have proper grip facilities.
Is comfortable sleep is all you want to have? Then this product can make an ideal choice for you. It provides relief from Sciatica, hip pain, joint pain, and so on. During the time of pregnancy, one must offer a pregnant lady with a lot of comforts.
Yunhigh memory foam pillow offers comfort one would want to experience. The original groovy design of the leg pillow from Yunhigh helps in providing support to your legs while sleeping.
The pillowcase is removable and washable, which even helps in maintaining hygiene. The air layer fabric makes the pillow breathable and soft. You will be pleased to know the pillow consists of pure polyester fiber.
- The pillow reduces body pain.
- The pillow is most suitable for pregnant women to make them comfortable in the best way possible.
- The pillow has got a removable and washable pillow cover.
- The high-density breathable foam helps in keeping the air passage clear, making it softer than usual.
- The zipper of the removable cover is not that broad in size, and so is easily breakable.
Whenever one goes to rest for a while, waking up becomes a punishment due to the extreme body pain. A person gets back or leg pain when his or her posture does not remain straight. This pillow is the best type of pillow for back pain removal.
You can solve such problems in no time with LAIWUSSY pillows. This pillow gives relief from back pain, hip joint pain, leg pain, ankle pain, and knee spot pain.
The groove design of the pillow helps in holding the legs in place while sleeping. The pillow core consists of soft memory cotton, which fits perfectly in your legs while relaxing.
- The groove design of the pillow fits in perfectly.
- The soft, moderate memory cotton core makes the pillow quite comfortable for the users while sleeping.
- It reduces pain in various parts of the body.
- It has got a lightweight.
- Some of the customers find it quite hard and uncomfortable to sleep with.
The brand features two colors: white and navy blue. The pillow consists of soft memory cotton for the comfort of the users. If you have Neuralgia, then this pillow can help you by reducing body pain in legs, back, and knees.
It comes with a washable cover that has got a zipper for convenience. The premium quality memory foam of this pillow makes it durable and long-lasting.
The ergonomic design with grooves and crests helps in keeping your legs in place while sleeping. The bolster reduces pressure in between the bones, which in turn reduces pain.
- The product comes with durable quality memory foam.
- The ergonomic design of the pillow with grooves makes it comfortable for the users while sleeping.
- The pillow reduces pressure in between the bones while sleeping.
- It is capable of reducing pain in the body by maintaining a proper posture of the body.
- The zipper of the cover is not that durable.
12. Blue Net
Do you feel annoyed while waking up every morning due to body pain? Worry no more; you can buy this pillow to redeem yourself from all the pain. This knee pillow consists of superior quality foam that helps in maintaining the softness for the convenience of the people.
It reduces Sciatica pain in legs, knees, necks, backs, etc. You will be glad to know that doctors, physical therapists, and sports advisors recommend this pillow for recovery of bone problems while sleeping.
- The pillow reduces Sciatica pain.
- It comes with a washable cover.
- The contour design of the pillow helps in maintaining body posture while sleeping.
- Doctors and therapists recommend this pillow to many of their patients.
- Some people might find it quite hard to use.
The pillows can help in reducing back pain, and it gives support during pregnancy to women. The pillow is best for spine alignment.
- The pillow helps in reducing body pain.
- The pillow comes with durable, high-quality foam.
- The ergonomic design of the pillow helps in maintaining body posture while sleeping and thus, in turn, reduces pain.
- The groove design helps in holding the legs in place.
- The size of the pillow is not enough for the users.
As the name suggests, this pillow is best for knee pain. It aligns your knees, which in turn settles your back pain.
The high-quality premium foam maintains the softness of the pillow for the comfort of the users while sleeping. It acts as an orthopedic knee pillow by providing support to your knees while sleeping.
- The product is easy to clean.
- It has got high-quality foam for softness.
- It is suitable for pain relief.
- The pillow comes in a small size, which makes it portable.
- The zipper of the pillow cover is not that durable.
The pillow is essential for pain relief of hips, back, knee, and spine. It provides body support to pregnant women. It even makes your body posture correct while sleeping.
The premium quality memory foam helps in maintaining the comfort of the users. The grooves in the pillows help in keeping the legs in place while sleeping.
- The deep grooves provide support to the legs of the users while sleeping.
- The pillow comes in breathable material for the passage of air while in use.
- It provides support to pregnant women and reduces body pain instantly.
- The cover of the pillow is easy to clean.
- The product does not come in proper size.
Factors To Look For Before Buying Best Pillow For Back Sleeper
You will come across several factors, which you should keep in mind before investing in a product like a pillow for the back sleepers.
1. Sleeping Position
Various pillows feature multiple types. The type of your sleeping pillow highly depends on the posture of your sleeping habits. Make sure you check out the product details at first and see if it is suitable for back sleepers, stomach sleepers, or side sleepers.
2. Pillow Sizes
One of the most crucial things a potential buyer should consider before buying a pillow as a back sleeper is the pillow size. You should keep in mind your body size so that you can ask for those pillows that will provide you with the highest comfort.
3. Pillow Filling
Another essential factor which you should verify before investing in a pillow is the filling. If you want a soft pillow, then you should go for polyester fibers, down, cotton, or pure memory foam for comfort. If you prefer a hard pillow, then you should buy it accordingly.
4. Pillow Firmness
The firmness of the pillow depends on the quantity and quality of material used for filling.
5. Special Pillows
Pillows come in various types including, pregnancy, contour, reading, sleeping, wedge, leg support, and so on.
Is It Alright To Buy A Pillow For Back Sleepers Online?
It has become quite a common sight that online shopping has eased up everyone’s life. This medium has become a boon for people who are busy with their daily life schedules.
Not many people take some time out to go shopping for products like pillows from markets and shops because busy life consumes most of their time.
Naturally, one can find a rise in online shopping. The online sites are entirely trustworthy; now, they have got return policies, which secures people as they can change their pillows immediately after purchase. Besides the payment facilities, one will come across a lot of options of pillows available online.
You can select any one of the products from a wide range of options. You can even check out the product details beforehand. So, no doubt why a massive number of people are finding online shopping more preferable rather than offline marketing.
How Many Types Of Pillows Are There?
A quick search on the internet will present you with a wide range of varieties of pillows. It would not be entirely surprising if one comes to know that there are different types, even in pillows.
A pillow always provides comfort to a person while sleeping or in one’s daily life actions. People with problems like back pain or various sensitivity in various parts of the body, it is a wise option to buy a comfortable pillow.
Now the question may pop up in one’s mind, is pillow enough for all the actions in daily life? The answer is no; one pillow cannot serve a person in various ways. There are different pillows available for different activities. The following are the other kind of pillows available online:
1. Reading Pillows
These pillows are the best for reading purposes or watching movies. You will be glad to know that some pillows come with armrests so that you can sit upright in a comfortable position while reading.
2. Pregnancy Pillows
The pregnancy pillow shares the look of a neck pillow. It comes in the same shape. One can notice that a pregnant woman goes through severe body pain; she finds it difficult to sleep in different positions. This pillow for pregnant women is a boon. It provides support to the ladies for sleeping comfortably in those challenging days of life.
3. Leg Support Pillow
If you are one of those who go through knee pain or leg pain, then the leg support pillows are the best ones for you. The leg support pillows provide support to the legs and knees while lying down. If you sleep in the right posture using a leg support pillow, your leg pain can vanish in no time.
4. Contour Pillows
These are unique designs for people suffering from neck pain or back pain. The cushions give proper support to your spine. Thus, help in spine alignment.
5. Wedge Pillow
These pillows come with a slight elevation. These pillows help in sleeping at night. If you are having back pain or acid reflux, then these pillows are just right for you.
FAQs on Pillows For Back Sleepers
1. Should I Put My Shoulders On A Pillow While Sleeping?
No, you should never put your shoulders on the pillow, even if you find it quite comfortable. It can misalign your body posture. Your shoulders should lie close to the edge of the pillow if you are a back sleeper.
2. Is My Pillow Alright If My Chin Gets Tucked Into My Chest?
The answer is no. If your chin gets tucked into your chest while sleeping, it indicates the extreme thickness of the pillow, which can end up in terrible neck pain.
3. What Pillow Is The Best?
A pillow should always be comfortable to use, and it should be soft material-wise. When you sleep comfortably in a pillow, make sure you do not face any pain in the body.
4. How High Should My Pillow Be?
Your pillow’s height depends on your height. On average, a pillow should be 4 to 6 inches high from the bed.
Best Pillows For Back Sleepers – The Conclusion
We hope this guide will help you to find the best pillow online. If you keep in mind all of these necessary factors before making the purchase, you will inevitably end up getting the best one. Always remember, the priority should not be the price but the comfortableness and the compatibility.